The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of Occult.Camp; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies:
When interacting with other users, all users both local and remote are expected to adhere to the following:
- Respect boundaries as placed by others
- Be respectful/apologize if someone tells you that you cross a boundary accidentally
- Give people space if you accidentally push past a boundary
- If you are on either side of this and are worried about the situation escalating, contact the admin or a mod
- Tag potentially upsetting content such as violence/blood, politics, nonconsentual actions, and other such topics
When interacting with other users, any users (local or remote) will be considered in the wrong in a conversation that goes sour if they participate in the following:
This is not an exhaustive list. If any of these don't make sense or you would like a deeper explanation, please speak with an admin or moderator- we are more than happy to help you understand the problems with these kinds of behavior.
- Microaggressions ("not all men", white/man/cis-splaining, using the wrong pronouns to address someone after being corrected, etc)
- Demanding education on problematic behavior from a non-admin/moderator
- Skirting the lines of being a troll
- Not tagging potentially sensitive replies
- Ableism, such as by calling out names regarding their mental capacity, pointing out behavior as mental illness as an insult, making fun of folks who experience learning disabilities or autism spectrum disorder, have language speaking deficiencies- whether by a condition or by not being a primary English speaker, and making light of any physical disabilities a person experiences
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- Advertising - Crowdfunding is not included in this, nor is asking for help monetarily
- Posts that do not tag upsetting content
- Untagged nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content
- Untagged gore and extremely graphic violence
- Spam posts
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
- Ableism or advocation of ableism, as described above
- Arguing with a moderator or admin in bad faith, especially as a new member to the community
The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Sexual depictions of children
- Content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism
Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.